Big Lake Chamber of Commerce
The Big Lake Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership between business and the Big Lake community, designed to create and help sustain a healthy economic base for Big Lake, Alaska while improving the quality of life in our community. Our membership harnesses the great potential of the local economy and enables member businesses to accomplish collectively what no one could do individually. Your Chamber is a group of businesses and professional people working together to make Big Lake a better place to live, work and play; as well as a great place to do business!
Great Member Services
- Great Member Services
- Advertising in the Chamber office (rack card, brochure, etc.)
- Global Marketing on the Chamber Website
- Listing and link in the Online Member Directory
- Targeted advertising opportunities in Chamber newsletters
- Cooperative advertising opportunities with Chamber media members
- Political input at all levels of government on issues that affect your customers and bottom line
- Consumer and business referrals
- Member Mailing Lists and Labels for direct marketing
- New business welcoming at Grand Openings and Ribbon-Cuttings
- Networking opportunities to promote your business
- SPOTLIGHT opportunities to promote your products or services at luncheons and in newsletters
- Chamber Luncheon Meetings and Chamber Newsletters keep you informed of trends, issues and opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities promote your business at Chamber special events
Your annual membership begins in January and ends in December for each calendar year for which you register as a Chamber Business, Nonprofit, or Individual membership.
Thank You for your Generous Support
Ernie and Donna Brannon,
Jolt Construction & Traffic Maintenance,
Please Contact the Big Lake Chamber of Commerce for additional information.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Call us at 907-892-6109 or send us an email at email@example.com
Copyright © Big Lake Chamber of Commerce. All rights reserved.